Selasa, 11 Agustus 2015



2 Years ago I met my old friend. He is an Information and Technology graduation. He loves computer very much when we were at junior high school. And he started a new blog with blogger platform. He told me that he got $ 200 from just blogging with BlogSpot. But I do not care about it. But when I read a blog that makes more than $ 2000 in a month, that is the time I started a new blog. Of course I learn a lot from him. But he told me that blogging in 2013 is not same as 2009. So now even he does not blogging anymore. It is because he will do some script job to obtain S1 degree. 

Well.. I do love blogging but get money from it is not an obligation. There are two platforms that most blogger in the world use. They are Blogger and wordpress. Well of course Wordpress is better than blogger because it is designed for professional who wants to get unlimited money. Wordpress can be designed to be an online shop or something else. There are always many options with wordpress. 

Lately i heard from a blog that there is one blog who got more than a million traffic from all over the world. And it is just a BlogSpot. What is the blog’s name?.  You may have know, it is Lindaikeji’ blog. I do not know how she can get so many traffic make big money from just a BlogSpot. I just think about myself. Can I do the same thing with BlogSpot too?. Haha. Just a dream. But I hope that will be come true in the future.

Use this wordpress and blogspot picture for free.

Blogspot and wordpress