Minggu, 09 Agustus 2015

This is Mount Salak. I took it when i was taking a rest after a long walking. Actually i went to Sukamantri. It is known as a good place for camping. But i was not going to camping at that time, my friend and i was just walking until kujang rider and take a deep breath. Jakarta is a very crowd town. Every day I cannot feel fresh air because there is only heavy machine every where’s smoke. And day by day i do not have time to do something freshing like sport. So that was the best choice to replacing that bored things. 

Anyway, i am newbie to photographic so this picture is not good, mm actually it is very bad. But this is my blog and i do have right to post anything here. Haha. so i am sorry for the quality of all my pictures. As long as it is free there is no chance to complain, right?. You can do something but that doesn’t mean you perfect on it. To Improvise our self we need to be consistent to practice.

In this picture there is a mistake which is the mountain is not cropped  correctly. I should take the full picture from the edge. But why i do that?. Because there is a house in my left side and it is old and dirty. And i a litlle scary to snake in the bushes.